Deus Ex Machina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesAboutRecruitmentRegisterLog in
Guild Progress
Warcraft Logs
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DXM What The....? Thread (revived)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

DXM What The....? Thread (revived) Empty
PostSubject: DXM What The....? Thread (revived)   DXM What The....? Thread (revived) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 1:00 pm

Back to top Go down
https://deusexmachina.forumotion.com
Tyvona
Admin
Tyvona

PostSubject: Re: DXM What The....? Thread (revived)   DXM What The....? Thread (revived) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 6:52 pm

And oldie but a goodie.
Back to top Go down
Erythro
Admin
Erythro

PostSubject: Re: DXM What The....? Thread (revived)   DXM What The....? Thread (revived) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 7:00 pm

One of the best machinima (in my opinion) ever made.

Back to top Go down
Zelfie

Zelfie

PostSubject: Re: DXM What The....? Thread (revived)   DXM What The....? Thread (revived) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 11:54 am

A machinima movie based on the first book of The War of the Ancients. Pretty short version of the first part really (and a mix of the second). The dialogues are too "present" and "laid back" at times (especially Krasus! HE DOES NOT TALK LIKE THAT! And Ronin, and Lord Xavius, and lots of other characters....) But it is funny.

They used music from Two Steps from Hell i imagine. I detect soundtrack from The Last Samurai as well.
EDIT: omg also Jurassic Park

Watch it if you want to step into the ancient lore of world of warcraft! (if you have time to waste lol)
As with all movies from novels, alot of details have been omitted due to time limit.

*I want to point out specifically that they made an error in the emerald dream....you're suppose to "float" not "walk"* - enough with my rant, here's the link:

EDIT: oh, and the ending is not from the book - they just needed an ending coz they may not make future movies
Back to top Go down
http://akiryutsuki.deviantart.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deus Ex Machina :: General :: General-
Jump to: